Sunday, April 15, 2007

SRW

Kotobukiya has been releasing a lot of SRW (Super Robot War) kits for this past few years! I myself already had 6 kit and onli 3 of them finished!

I am a big fan of SRW, started playing the games since SRW2 in GB, then it was the SRW 4 (SNES) follow by SRW Lord of Element (Cybaster Storyline), and SRW Alpha(PS), SRW Alpha Gaiden(PS), SRW Alpha 2(PS2), SRW Alpha 3(PS2), SRW Impact, SRW OG1(GBA), SRW OG2 (GBA), SRW D(GBA),and SRW W(NDSL). For SRW Alpha 2 i finished the game 3 times each with a different character.

Games was not enough to satisfied me, I started building SRW kits. My first kit was Alteisen (german name). Then i got Cybaster, Weibritter, Gespent MkII, R-1, and Dygenguar (my favourite). I always like Alteisen and Weibritter, these 2 soul character of SRW OG and now i finally got them 2 fix and placed together (yeah for ATX team)!!!





Weibritter




Alteisen



Cybaster





The reason i post this today is! I just finish the WeiBritter after keeping it in the box for almost 4 months!!! More SRW to go! Going to form the whole ATX team, need to finish Dygenguar and also get a Huckebein MkII . Later may also go for SRX team but without the SRX of course because it is damn ugly!!!

No comments: