Sunday, May 13, 2007

Revoltech

I assume a lot of ppl out there now have heard of Revoltech nowadays, especially those Otaku or Action Figure crazy dudes.


What makes this figure revoltech figures, the answer is revoltech joints!!! This joint are strong and tough, besides that it is ultra flexible!!!

Revoltech Joints

How strong can there be? Here a picture to show off.....

This Mazinkaiser is flying in mid air


The legs aren't touching the floor!!!

What else can this baby do..... lets get Saber to show off


A jump and slash move! (pls do ignore the books at the back)








I also got myself a few Revoltech Figures and they are well enough for their price range. My Favourite was the Overman which was 1 of the Revoltech figure with most Revoltech joints.

Finally here a picture of my Revoltech and MG OYW RX-78-2 Gundam:







Ok thank you very much and i hope you ppl will come to like revoltech.

1 comment:

tokyo_nights said...

I like Revoltech too. In my collection so far:

- Optimus Prime
- Ultra Magnus
- Megatron
- Eva 02