Sunday, September 02, 2007

MG Zaku v2.0

After nearly 2 months without any posting on Model Kits in this Blog, I bring you the most famous MS in Gundam History (Even more famous than RX-78), Zaku!!!!

I believe a lot of you that haven't seen the original Gundam 0079 also know the MS Zaku! I knew that MS when I was still in primary school, by then I didn't even seen any Gundams, just heard it from a lot of friends and also those Hong Kong shows.

Besides being famous, it is also one of the MS that made the most appearance in Gundam story! From One Year War till Seed Destiny, you get to see a lot of shadow of Zaku! Even in Turn A Gundam, you get a team of Zaku MS!

So now I present you my MG Zaku v2.0:



For this kit I used the lazy man theory, which is sanding + no painting + weathering.





I used the brown gundam marker + mud effect gundam weathering marker to do all the panel lining! So it produces the muddy effect on the kit, feels like mud stuck in all the lines.




Zaku with the Bazooka! It you look carefully you will notice that i lost some part of the bazooka!

Here is the pose that i like most! It feels like a warrior bowing to his lord.







Yes my lord!!!

Now Zaku is throwing everything it has against RX-78 Gundam!




Here is a pose that i saw from Degenki Hobby! I was amazed by the face that it can stand still with only 1 leg.


Here is a commercial for Sony new online shooter game Warhawk!

Go get the game what you waiting for even Zaku gives it a thumbs up. Oh there are no Zaku in the game ok!

I think a lot of you gunpla fan have already got your MG Zaku v2.0. One word to describe this baby! Fantastic!

Zaku: "Yo come buy me what are you waiting for".

Conclusion of todays topic is Zeon do make better MS than EFSF!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice Zaku! I have yet to build any Zeon Mechas but I may have to get this one. Cool pose with the one leg, didn't think it would be able to do that given it's bulk.

Anonymous said...

Very nice. Got to love your pic of the Zaku with Turn A Gundam (is that right?) ^^.

Lok said...

yup a NG Turn A gundam

Anonymous said...

How long did it take you to make these? I'm trying to make this papercraft and it's taking me more than 10 hours
http://japansugoi.com/wordpress/cool-papercraft-gundam-models-from-pepakura-designer/

Lok said...

It took me around 30-40hours to complete this kit and it is consider very fast since i did not bother Airbrushing it.

I nvr build any gundam papercraft before but did build some cute cat!

Papercraft really challenge your skill since it is so soft and if u got wet fingers......cant imagine the damage to ur kit then.