Wednesday, November 21, 2007

PSP Slim

Hi there recently i just got my PSP Slim! Wanted to choose the Piano Black one but the console shop ran out of stock and i ended up getting myself a Felicia Blue version!



One of the reason I want to get a PSP was because of its powerful multimedia function, games on PSP are on the second! I also got an AV cable for playing movie on my TV, and you must also get one if you own a PSP, the video out image is quite good and is comparable to some VCD quality!


Felicia Blue doesn't look too bad!

Although the Sony official firmware 3.72 was already available but I got myself the CFW 3.71 M33-3 running on mine PSP slim. And i ran into some problem when remote play my PS3! Seems like the PS3 firmware 2.00 and above required the PSP to update itself to the latest firmware!


Watching Minamike on PSP Slim

Ok now i am experimenting how to used my PC as a media server and stream the video to my PS3 then from the PS3 to PSP using the remote play function on PSP! I will post a guide on how to do so later!


No comments: