Thursday, February 28, 2008

Discounted Virtual Fighter 5

I just receive my copy of Virtual Fighter 5, this was one of the early launch game of PS3, I did not bought it because i was not really into the fighting styles of Virtual Fighter series so i did not bought it back then.

What make me bought it in the end? The answer is the cheap price that Play Asia gave it! Just RM60++ onli which is almost 3 times cheaper from the original price!



I also notice a problem after i got my copy! Why are all those Japanese Region PS3 games have full color page manual books when those others regions one usually come in black and white? The price for other regions arent really cheap too......




This is also the first time I bought anything from Play Asia, always heard of their discounted goods come in very good price! This is actually my first time purchasing from them!

Play-Asia.com - Buy Action Figures, Video Game Merchandise & Toys and more!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey nice stuff u got there! i got mine too , received it today