Saturday, February 02, 2008

Kamichu PVC and Fraulein Rin

Ahhh yesterday went down to BTS to got crazy toy hunting in XL-Shop where they was a CNY sales! Got 20% discount on almost everything! After purchasing more than RM100 u get to have an AngPau for more discount!

This is wat i end up with:


Rin have been pre-order by me months ago! Even without the CNY sales i would grab her! But Kamichu was a bit unexpected one! I nvr dare to buy her because of her price tag! I was planning to get Zegapain Ryoko PVC figure but......



She look too cute to not buy her and with the 20% discount + the total purchase price RM300++ i will get myself 3 AngPau for discount so i pick her! Sry Ryoko i will get u one day!


One reason for her price to be high is tat it come with a big background and some other small character of the anime too! Really worth it! For the price of RM215!

Now I am still considering whether i should go grab Zegapain Ryoko or not! Still got 20% discount along with a red packet discount voucher waiting for me! Hope i can purchase her with onli paying RM100!

No comments: