Monday, February 11, 2008

Kaminagi Ryoko 1/8 PVC figure


I have finally bought this figure! I bought it just before the Chinese New Year holiday here! I wanted to resist myself from purchasing it, but in the end I gave up and went down to XL shop and grab it!


One of the reason that attracted me to go purchase her was this! Another was the discount AngPau you get when you purchase more than RM100! Same as my previous purchase I wanted to try my luck on a big discount angpau (RM50) but end up getting another RM5 discount (ill luck this year).


Kaminagi looks sweet, and looks terrific from the sight! Really like her in the anime! Now i still havent got the Zegapain Model Kit. Regret not buying it back then when there was a lot of stock!

Heres all the figures that i bought during the XL CNY sales.


Do you guys feel that Kaminagi and Yurie looks alike? Yurie seems to be a younger version......


No comments: