Sunday, May 11, 2008

Gundam Thrones Eins

Recently I have been playing too much game and causing me to post less on my blog! Which so not good, really got to control myself in playing TF2 and GTA4. So today post is about gunpla which i think i have not posted any since last year when i finish my Hi Nu gundam!


As in the topic today main character is the new innovative design of gundam, Throne Eins, the big bro's mecha of the Team Trinity which got pawn by Mr. Ali.


Recently i find myself addicted to this HG kits, they are small and easy to assemble. U can really built them fast, and even mod them since of their low cost. However, there are also some major cons, that is it lacks a lot of color.


The long riffle that is hold on his shoulder is the part where lacks the most color, according to the original it should come in 3 colors (Just like the one i did) but the original model kit just came with grey color! So conclusion is hell lot of masking and painting.


So like most HG kits a lot of those small minor minor parts are not color and required u to touch up. Like the leg part and those white parts on this kits, almost 80% of this kits white color are required to be painted by yourself.


You guys should have notice that the pink color on the kits are directly frm the sticker. I just cut the pink color frm the sticker it came with leaving out the rest of the color that came with it, this not onli make it look better, it also make ur job easier.


I also added on some water decal and for ur info those are original Bandai make water decal not third party ones.


The backpack is also really cool and can be connected with its 2 sibling mecha.


I did mention it is an innovative design for gundam right in the starting, i nvr saw any gundam has such sexy legs besides Turn A before. Really some ppl might said there look like chicken legs but to me it is something new for gundam and also cool compare to those skinny leg that OO gundams have.


So this is all for Thrones Eins, i will be starting my Thrones Zwei right after i finish my Alteisen 1/100. Similar to this Eins a lot of color is not included so i also feel a bit lazy..........will update u ppl ASAP.

1 comment:

gordon said...

nice paint work and panel lines i see.