Monday, May 19, 2008

Revoltech Regult

Those tat read my last post, should know that i am gonna update my post again with my Revoltech Regult. So far i hardly see any of my friends buying this dude, maybe it is becoz it is a baddie mecha that only have 2 legs........



I just bought this dude becoz i think it is kinda cool, beside that it is also one of the legendary mecha that i remember since my childhood day (Macross or some may know it as Robotech).

Anyway compare to Gurren Lagann this dude has really few accessories to play with, onli come with 2 separates cannon, and really have a few Revol Joint (7 Revoltech Joints).


Overall details on this Macross Revoltech is much much better than those Macross VF-01 series. Not to mention the size of this kit is huge, just the standing pose alone is taller than the VF-01 on its stand!


Round 1 fight!


Round 2 fight

All this scene reminds me of the Macross Episode 1! Anyway how many of u are watching the Macross Frontier? So far i think this is the highest quality animation i have ever seen. Full 3D mecha fight which are super smooth, nice character designs, great colors, and also lots of great songs. It sure beat the crap out of Gundam OO.

Now lets start playing with Revoltech! Revoltech is fun for its super articulation and can combine with any of those other Revoltech Figure.

Regult with VF-1 hands, looks cool and maybe they wont get beaten up so easily by the Variable Fighters!


This is what happen when Regult get hi-jacked by Simon's Lagann! Regult Lagann!!!


I am gonna pierce the sky with my DRILL!!!

Thats all! Thanks for viewing and stay tuned for my later update (p.s. this time will be my work on Alteisen 1/100).

1 comment:

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

Regult the baddies from Macross. Classic and would like good when display with VF1.....