Sunday, October 12, 2008

My long time ago Figma Rin

wow wow wow got this Figma so long ago (I think more than 1 month) and still havent opened it up....... guess i must be too busy (havent even collect the 2 Figma Lucky Star girl from my fren yet).


Even Saber also feels inpatient and want to chop the box open

Hmmm I PO this Figma 4 months ago i guess..... and she was one of the Figma that i was really looking forward (since she is my favorite character in Fate Stay/Night).


After collecting so many sets of Figma, especially those Figma Fate series and that Witch Version Yuki Nagato..... the accessories of this Figma just seems to be so so.


Her face expression do look weird in certain angle..... but i guess it is always gonna be better than that upcoming Figma Shana (damn that Figma scared me off from even PO it).


This expression of hers does look better but it gives you the motionless feeling..... feel so cold.....


The 2 types of sword effect.


Although this Figma Rin aint the best Figma but then again it still beat the crap out of the Fraulein.... just putting this 2 together already make me feel that i want to hide my Fraulein in the closet.


After the incident of broken hand with my Figma Yuki Witch Version..... I had to have extra caution with my Figma Rin hand.


Action figure are always fun to play with, you can always create diorama from the anime.


Wonder who is the next Fate Stay/Night gal beside the Saber Lili version? Rider or maybe a male character? Archer?

No comments: