Monday, April 20, 2009

Trip to Semenyih Broga Hill

Just went up the Broga Hill at Semenyih this Sunday with few friends. Departed 530am in the morning and was surprise that they was so many ppl there. I thought that we were the only one...


All pictures here are taken with my N79



Broga was a easy climb, 30+ minutes and you will find yourself at the top. However that day we took an hour plus to reach the hill top, the main reason is 2 of my friends didnt have any exercise for the pass 3 years causing them to have seriously poor stamina.


So many ppl climbing....

The reason that we departed early in the morning is to have a nice glimpse of the sunrise, I was seriously worry that we cant make it on time because of the pace that we had. But luckily we still make it.....


Nice view around and i could see tons of ppl carrying DSLR up here for photo snapping. Should i invest on a DSLR?



Baby Dragonfly...

Up up and away..... more and more ppl on the way.... and more and more photographer too.




LOL my friends was wearing a safety shoe and during the trip down he leg suffer a lot of pain. Guess that safety shoe arent meant for mount tracking.


Here I would like to tell all those that go Broga Hill, pls take care of your own trash. Here is my nature loving friends who is picking up all the trash that was left behind by some of those irresponsible ppl.


2 comments:

HenryLow said...

i wan go oso... will plan go jor... :p

janus lu said...

Wow! This is a good experience! If got change I would like to try. Thanks for sharing, man. :)