Thursday, March 29, 2007

End of March - cont

When did I start watching Gundam... I remember when i was still a kid, I have heard about gundam, first encounter was in the game call "Super Robot War 4", I remember it was 1995/1996.

Back then i did not watch any animation of gundam since Japan Animation wasn't very popular in Malaysia, but i knew Zaku was a cool looking mecha!!! Then it was around 1999/2000 where there was a mod of StarCraft, GundamCraft, i was deeply attracted to all those cool looking mecha with a V-fin on their head and it was also then i start looking out for Gundam Animation.

It was at the end of 2000 i found a Gundam Series call W Gundam, it was a very cool animation, where u get to see 5 "terrorist" bombing up Earth Federation base. After that start my journey on anime and gundam.

And finally 1 year ago, and almost at the same time i bought my first MG, Zeta V2. So it begins.......


the end

No comments: