Wednesday, March 28, 2007

End of March

March is coming to an end.... I have only finish assembling 3 kits this month, 2 of them are already colored, 1 still laying motionless in his box waiting for my AB to do some magic on it.

From what I have been experience since the start of Gunplaying is that my speed in assembling a kit has increased a bit, now hopefully i can finish assembling another kit at the end of March. Just that my "perfectionist" attitude is holding me back to make all my kits as good as possible, i cannot tolerate myself without painting every single kit.

I dun really have much time to play on all those kits, every night 2 hours of gunplaying, other time will be at work, having lunch, sleeping and serving net. Dunno about others, i found out that i have already have at least 10-20 box of those untouched kit laying under my bed now!!! And with the continue increassing of nice new kits out there, i just cannot resist from buying!!! Wat should i do?

To be continue.....

No comments: