Friday, September 14, 2007

Return from Jacky Cheung Concert

It was a tiring day, i left early as usual (dun want to get jammed in the traffic). I notice that i have few mistake make in my previous post. The Snow Wolf Lake Musical was on 2004 not last year!!! I was also shock when i heard my sis told me so.....time seem to be flying by!

The concert was fantastic and it really worth the money. It was held in the outdoor stadium and was lucky enough to get rain failing on the opening, some ppl seem to have foresee it coming and was selling umbrella and rain coat out the stadium. I was seating in the open area but my seat was cover by the Stadium roof.

I did not bring along my camera to the stadium because i heard that camera were not allowed and you may even get sued if you post any on the web (like the Hong Kong guy). However it seems to be I was the only person taking this stuff serious there were tons of ppl taking picture and sound recording in the stadium.....

I did took some picture with my handphone but the quality is terrible so I dun even bother posting them here! I believe there are already plenty of picture leak out by now.

This was already the 61th round of concert of Jacky's world tour, some said KL will be the last location for the world tour 07, but it was only rumor not confirm yet.

The concert were great, and definitely worth the price! Jacky sing a lot of his classic song, there were even other ppl song (YanZi's 天黑黑 and lots more). The best part was Jacky even include a edit version of Snow Wolf Lake Musical + Perhaps Love (如果愛).

I left on the encall part, just to escape the traffic jammed part!

3 comments:

narrowband said...

"....it seems to be I was the only person taking this stuff serious there were tons of ppl taking picture and sound recording in the stadium...." - Hahaa... I get what you mean.. I didn't bring camera as well and I noticed so many others didn't even care about that restriction!

Anyway, the concert was really entertaining! Fireworks was really cool, so was the lighting and Computer-graphic effect at the stage backdrop! The encore part was filled with better songs actually... but yes, the jam was a big torture... We didn't get to move for more than 1 hour inside Bkt Jalil carpark...!

Lok said...

Tat is a norm for concert, Traffic Jammed after concert.

I think although we are able to take picture during the concert but better dun publish them! Dun want to get sued like the Hong Kong Guy.

Valen said...

Hi! I watched the concert too. Jacky Cheung's concert is the only one that I would be willing to spend money on. And wouldn't mind about the traffic jam. I missed Snow Wolf Lake last time, was so afraid that I wouldn't be able to see JC ever! Thanks to his world tour, I finally got to see the God of Songs, although he was only 1-cm big from where I sat, haha! JC is simply superb!