Thursday, October 18, 2007

Bandai's Trash!? Enviroment Friendly!?

OK I am not sure about all of you Gunpla or model builder out there, but I am the type that 'used' to keep all those boxes and left-over of the model kits! Then I noticed that my room is running out of space and why on earth am i keeping on this rubbish!


So I decided to throw them all away! You will be amazed by the trash and the boxes that I got! In the picture above I already thrown 80% of the runner and open all my finish boxes!


All open up Gunpla and SRW boxes! I dun think this stuff can sell at a good price since they already got things printed on to them!


The runner in that boxes there are only from 4 boxes, just imagine if i got all of them in here......it will be like a mountain!!!

Here the things that I kept for collection

The manual boxes and those runner which has some parts on it! Those part maybe useful in the future, you may used them for modding your kit.

After throwing aways all those stuff I noticed that i still has lots of kits under my bed! WTF.........when will I finish them off.......



I know a lot of you model kits builder like me out there faces this kind of problem. I just want to know how you ppl tackle with it. Throw it? or Open it up and keep it? and what so ever.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I usually keep my boxes and runners with spare parts a couple of weeks, that is until the next new gundam figure/model comes then I realize I've got no more room and toss all the boxes & runners out.

In fact the only new box I do have is from my hcm pro exia which came yesterday.

Anonymous said...

I like to keep them....I'll never throwed them.....Caused whenever I need to clean my room, I put those models back to their boxes. I keep the box becaused those art boxes is NICE!