Saturday, October 27, 2007

Malaysia BAKUC 2007

BAKUC stands for Bandai Action Kit Universal Cup! A competition of the best gundam kit around the world! Malaysia BAKUC is now holding in Kuala Lumpur Sungai Wang Plaza.......

I have just visited the MALAYSIA BAKUC 2007, and to be honest this year standard seems to be very high! A lot of masterpiece can be seen compare to last year!

This year as usual we get to see some work of the master! Which are really high standard indeed....the modification and all those wonderful coloring just make me want to put more time on my gundam kits! Ok cut the crap now have some look on the pic!


This year a lot of neat Zaku! Maybe is becoz this is Zaku Year like i mention back in my MG Zaku V2.0

They are a few very clean and neat MG Zeta that i personally like it a lot!



Some major moded kits are seen too this year and especially this called Recycle Hazel!


They are still a lot of pic to go but I think i would stop here the rest you guys can check it out with my slide show:



If you can't view the slide show you can see it at my webalbum:
BAKUC MALAYSIA 2007

No comments: