Thursday, October 11, 2007

Sparmax 0.3mm nozzle Airbrush


Just got my new 0.3 AB (airbrush) from a fellow forumer from the LYN. The reason I wanted to purchase this AB was becoz my existing 0.5 AB is facing problem doing the shading and 0.5 tends to spray large area!

However I faced a problem with the connection part where my original compressor has a bigger hole (dunno what it is called) while the AB hole is so much more smaller! Can't fit the thing!

My new AB has a smaller hole than the current

So 2 days ago I travel down to KL Petaling Street Venus Art to purchase a AB hose + a few connectors (also dunno wat to call them).

Here is all the thing that i got throughout the week


My new and old hose

With my new bought connector I was able fit my hose to my compressor, but for convenient i used T-joint to split my hose into 2. So now I can use 2 AB in one shot!





Haven't put it into action yet and will tried it out later on my Hi Nu!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

how much u bought the AB?

Lok said...

Malaysian Money RM250

Anonymous said...

I have a similar setup for the compressor and Airbrush as you do.

And in my case I cut out the end with the larger connector head and attach that end straight to the Airbrush while connecting the other end to the compressor. (forgotten though whether I had connect that end using an adaptor or not) to solve the problem.