Friday, December 14, 2007

SRW 1/144 R-1

After 3 months of building this kit i have finally finish it!

It took me so long becoz of the ridiculous amount of color on this kit, and also the ridiculous amount of work i have been doing this 3 months (working on Saturday and Sunday + OT until 1030pm every night).

I am not really satisfy with this kit myself, but nevertheless i have use so much time on it so I might as well work on!


Most of the SRW kits weapons are very detail even in the size of 1/144! Maybe it is becoz Kotobukiya is also doing the Armored Core kits which all have very detail weapon design!

Comparison between HG Strike Noir weapon and R-1 weapon

Besides having more details on the 1/144 SRW kits, the size of this kits are bigger than 1/144 Gundam kits!


Dunno why i think that the R-1 looks more cool than the Stike! Here some dual gunner pose! Kind of reminds me of Revy from Black Lagoon!


This kits is my second kit in shading and also the first kit in using enamel paint to do the lining!



After doing this R-1 i think i will not buy those SRX team mecha anymore, they are really too colourful for my liking!

No comments: