Saturday, January 19, 2008

Max Factory 1/8 PVC Haruhi Suzumiya

Finally after such a long wait, I finally got my Haruhi! Which batch is this Haruhi i also not sure, i only knew this is one hot figure!


I think most your Haruhi fans out that has got this PVC long time ago! Even u did not have this you would probably have some PVC figure of Haruhi that is being manufacture by other company!


This figure coming with 2 accessories and a platform.

This is my first PVC figure! I hope it will be the only one (lol this stuff are expensive), but too bad i got another 2 pieces of PVC pre-order and haven't arrive yet so this is most likely not going to be my last.....

Haruhi the super director!


The platform with the details of the figure


Cut.......shouts Haruhi!


Setting her up on my speaker! This is where she gonna stand!




Heard that Haruhi animation is coming out in Season 2? or was it some new project!? Who knows but i think a lot of ppl will be looking forward for another Haruhi Crazy adventure!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your figure! I still haven't bought my own yet.

I see you're playing Team Fortress 2! Awesome! We should play sometime.

Lok said...

lol u saw my monitor with the loading screen to Dustbowl! Yah we should play TF2 together sometimes!

I used 0300078 as my nickname in the game. U can add me if u want!