Saturday, March 22, 2008

Antique MG Gunpla Collection

So i bought some gundam mode kits today! Guess wat i got?
A really rare kit in Malaysia (In Jp there should be plenty)! MG Guncannon!!!!!



lol now i can pair this guy along with another antique kit! And this one really really very old! The first MG kit! RX78 Gundam! It is MG no. 1 release back in 1995! Wonder if i want to sell this kit would someone paid a high price for it or not?



This dude is really old man! And back then Bandai directly print those logo on to the kit! So u get multiple color on it instead of decal!


Ha dunno when i am gonna build it leh............

4 comments:

MyKy said...

Fulamak.. Damn antique la wei! Mana dapat?

Lok said...

MG RX78 was a present i got 2 years ago! I also not sure where it from but the person tat gave me one also dunno this is an extinction kit!

GGeranium said...

omg lar...This reminds me of an ancient toy back to my child age.

I think I have a 1/200 one...thrown into the logo trash already...

seven6398 said...

i think i saw that in Sungei Wang before.. but it rreally quite hard to find in Malaysia..