Friday, March 07, 2008

Enchanted Arms and Ultra Detail Figure MGS3 Snake

I just receive my package from Play Asia earlier today! Got it when i was thinking that whether my stuff was on hold by Custom! Lucky it got through since the box keeping it was a bit big!

Ok the PS3 game Enchanted is just like the Virtual Fighter 5 game, a discounted item from Play Asia! I bought it along with this Ultra Detail Figure of snake which was the last remaining of the other 2 snake i wanted (Snake from MGS2 and MGS4), man this guy really sell out fast! Maybe is becoz of the hype of MGS4 announcement of launch date on 12th of June!


Enchanted Arm the box is so so only and the manual yes again black & white! For the price of RM70+- it is just darn good deal! Maybe i gonna sell the game off with the same price later when i finish it!


Snake was what i was looking forward! This figure was done by MediCom Toys and was also 1 of 5 figure from 20th Metal Gear Annversary! Play Asia and other online store seem to sell this figure really fast with the exception of Raiden and Snake Octocamo Face Mask! No one bother about them (poor Raiden does so many ppl dislike him?).

When i took out my snake with excitement and tried to slide the knife into Snake left hand something tragic happen!


OMG injured snake! WTF!!! The quality of this thing ain't as good as i thought.........what will you do if you run in situation like this? Now in my mind i am thinking of away to fix him without using super glue.......May update you guys when finish repairing him!

1 comment:

Andy Davis said...

Yeah that happened with my Resident Evil 4 figure I bought off of ebay. His hand popped off. Anyhow maybe shipping these kind of things isn't a good idea. The one I got from the store seems to be holding up okay. Watch right after I say this he'll break.