Friday, August 22, 2008

Alpha Omega Code Geass Figure

When i was thinking that GSC Shiki Ryogi will be my last figure...... i saw this pair of poison frm Alpha Omega..... although I had already knew that Alpha was going to release some Code Geass Figure during the Wonfes, but i never expect that they look so nice especially Kallen.....





Since I am a Kallen-tard, I cannot resist not buying figures of Kallen, especially this bunny-suit version.... But in the same time due to our weirdo Government with their rules and regulation with those PVC figure recently, it puts me into worry whether my Kallen will even pass the Custom here.

Man my country is getting weirder and weirder day by day.... PVC figure with Bikini girls is also a no no and dont even mention those other more sexy one (sure no for Government), and then we get Avril Lavigne Malaysia Concert case...... deng life is miserable.

2 comments:

GGeranium said...

what a sexy little chick! get your paints ready?

Anonymous said...

i have my eyes on it already but with the issue about those figures, im worried if it'll pass custom as well.

wonder if any local shops will be bringing it in though.
i love that figure of shirley!