Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Revoltech ARX8 Laevatein

After Revoltech Yotsuba Summer Vacation being release in a bigger box and greater amount of accessories, this newest Revoltech also follow its trend! For the first time standard mecha Revoltech has been release in such box size and with that much of accessories.






For those of you that never read any of the Full Metal Panic(FMP) series novel will not know that this ARX-8 Laevatein is the upgrade mecha of ARX-7 Arbalest. It is also tell us that Kaiyodo Revoltech is gonna venture into FMP series mecha, time to prepare your bullets.....




Ok box open, and here you have all the accessories in the box.


This Revoltech even include a manual book.... and trust me you will need it later on... this is the only Revoltech that gave me a hard time guessing which part fits into which part.



Paint job for this figure is good enough, and it sometimes make me wonder why no model kit manufacture are rushing to produce them three years ago when the anime was still hot? It is a great kit overall.


Now I am gonna put on its additional power up





The hair for its what what driver.....dun remember the name.


Reminds me of Aubenseiter from SRW.





The giant cannon can be split into 2 and hang on its back with the dual revol-joint.

This mecha comes with so many awesome real military weapon. The giant cannon, shotgun, dual blades, revol-joint handle, grenade and a pair of special blade (this I really no idea wat to call it).


Big hand cannon


The shotgun


Grenades


The special blade


The normal blade

So what do you think about this mecha? Is it on your buying list? Those weapon of its can be used by those 1/144 HG kits since the height and scale of them are similar.


After all this it still comes to one of the biggest problem for all revoltech.... storage. Just look at all the accessories, Counting all the Revoltech I had, there is more than 20 pieces and all of them I mix them together in a box.

Ehhh more and more spare parts

2 comments:

janus lu said...

Nice review, buddy. This is the most interesting Revoltech kit I have seen so far, I always love the toy products with many accessories, me also put all my Revoltech stuff into a big box.

nikolo98 said...

The hair thingy is for the Lambda Driver. Is revoltech making theARX-7?