Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Team Fotress Classic 2

I assume a lot of ppl have heard about Half Life. A very famous FPS game back in 1998 and the source of the famous Counter Strike! Today i would like to talk about another famous mod back the 20th century - Team Fotress Classic! Back then it was one of the most hot game in CyberCafe (before CS came out), also 1 of my favourite!

Now after so many years of rumor about the upcoming TFC2 finally arive with cartoon like graphic! Give the feeling of "The Incredible" from Pixel! have some look at the picture:
The Half Life Engine is doing a great job to make this character, from the engineer video below you will notice its mouth movement looks very smooth and nice!



Recently they even come out with funny videos like this! I am already thinking which version of the game should I buy, PC or PS3?????? Ahhh my PC sucks but playing on PS3 just aint the same feel as PC!!!! Damn cant make up my mind! Hope there is a dedicated server in Malaysia!

No comments: